best concealer

luminious

what is the best mac concealer for acne prone skin?

or any other brand if u know of one..

im ordering the studio fix liquid and need a concealer to go with it.

ledonatella

The only MAC one I've used was the one in the tube and it didn't cover enough for me, I love Bobbi Brown Blemish Concealer because it doesn't irritate what's already there and it covers them perfectly.

luminious

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
I'm wondering the same thing! Has anyone tried to studio touchup stick w/ studio fluid?

I dont wanna get the stick cuz i know it wouldnt last long for me. i been using bare minerals for so long now that i'm scared to use liquid foundation. i hear a lot of good stuff about the studio fix liquid so i wanna get it and see what happens. i'll be so disappointed if i break out from it especially since my skin is finally now getting clear.

concealer is where im stuck because i wanna get a mac one, but im having a doubt on that.. im getting everything off macys.com so a brand on there would help.

i heard lancomes (btw they have a new mousse foundation hows like maybellines) PHOTÔGENIC concealer is really good.. anyone know for sure?

cletus2894

I'm a HUGE fan of the Physician's Formula concealer...the one with flesh tone on one end of the wand and the green on the other. It works wonders!!!!