Best Curling Mascara?

sephoraholic

I have very long lashes but i can't seem to get them to stay curled for a long time.
th_dunno.gif
(and i use an eyelash curler)... any recs?

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephoraholic
I have very long lashes but i can't seem to get them to stay curled for a long time.
th_dunno.gif
(and i use an eyelash curler)... any recs?

shockt.gif
err, do not use any mascara that is not waterproof -- even the water resistant ones make your eyelashes straight again as they contain water.
Since you have long eyelashes, they must also be heavy so after you curl, apply the waterproof mascara first, after that you can use any other mascara to add volume. Also, do not apply mascara on top of your lashes -- this will only weigh them down.
th_wink3.gif

gildedangel

My preference for curled lashes is MAC's Plushlash. I have stick straight lashes and it really helps to keep them curled!
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

Plushlash works really well. You can also try curling them after you apply the mascara, start at the base and work your way to the ends gently squeezing and reapplying pressure...change the little liners out often too.
If you do put mascara on the tops of your lashes, do it first, then brush up from the bottom and then curl them.
You may also look into different brands of curlers, since everyone has a different eye shape.

L1LMAMAJ

my fave mascara does everything for me...curl, lengthen, thicken. it's the infamous covergirl lash blast waterproof.
smiles.gif