Best Day EVERR ..Picture heavy

DominicanBarbie

This is what I got for mothers day and also some makeup haulage.Sorry Bad blackberry camera phone pics
BEst candle ever Yankee Candle Coconut Bay! Baby photobook album
all-1.jpg

Juicy Couture Daydreamer Bag COMPLETE Suprise from Hubby!!
juicy.jpg

08 Chanel 5134B sunglasses!!!!
mysunnies.jpg

Makup up
makeup.jpg

Dual blush in Orchid Sheen and Roseland,Stila lipglaze in Banana,Dior addict gloss in 002 and 127,BLM real doll lipstick,Thebalm cocoa my coconut,Juicy tube dreamsicle,bonne bell lip d'votion latta love,dr pepper lipsmacker,cotton candy lipsmacker,Milani secret and whisper lipgloss,MIni Dior Kiss lip gloss SA gave my daughter!

DominicanBarbie

Thanks girls. My husband know's just what a girl wants haha he's the best, and those are my favorite chanel sunnies to date. Picture does not do them justice they are so sparkly and perfect for the summer. As far as the makeup goes I'm glad I got a real doll backup. I was running out.lol

DominicanBarbie

I think he got them at nordstroms. I know saks has them as well. They are very limited so most places are sold out because they only got one per color... I live in north Carolina so it could be different every where else.

newagetomatoz

I am so loving your haul!! Everything you got looks so awesome!! I am so tempted to steal those glasses and bag!! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

SuSana

My Mom bought my sis those glasses for her b-day. She hated them. I think they are so cute!! If you guys saw the up close detail you would like them even more. There are stones and tiny little Chanel logos
smiles.gif

darkishstar

Such a cute bag! I'm so happy you had a fantastic Mother's Day!
smiles.gif
I'm in love with the glosses as well! I love glosses!
greengrin.gif

DominicanBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
lovely haul
greengrin.gif
whats the name of those chanel shades?

They are the 5134b (the b stands for bling) You can look at them better on the Chanel website.My camera sucks.

Brittni

Ha. I see you got that bag! It's really cute. And almost everything else you got was lippies, haha! Just noticed that...

Latest posts