Best DiorShow mascara?

xsuzyqx

Hey,

I've been reading several threads here about recommended mascara (and talking to some MAs), and it seems like the primary recommendation for mascara is usually DiorShow. Unfortunately, the Sephora by me doesn't carry anything from Dior, so I will have to order online.

I went to place an order and discovered that there are about 8 different DiorShow mascaras, from Black Out, to Iconic, basic DiorShow to Unlimited and then the waterproof variations!

My lashes are a decent length, but they aren't very thick. Which one will be the best for adding volume? Being waterproof or not isn't as important to me, I just want to get thicker lashes.

Thank you so much for any help I can get on this!
smiles.gif
I've been reading forever and only recently braved up enough to start posting, lol

nursee81

I personally love diorshow it keeps the curls on my lashes. I just saw this special DiorShow Black Out Look - Catwalk Eye Makeup for 24 it a good deal i think

lauraglou

I've tried 'em all and still come back to the basic (not waterproof) Dior Show. I have long lashes and this mascara thickens them really well and keeps the curl all day.

I like the formula of the blackout, but I prefer the brush on the basic one. Maybe I should try swapping an old brush into a new blackout, I wonder if they're the same fit... hmmmmm

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraglou
I've tried 'em all and still come back to the basic (not waterproof) Dior Show. I have long lashes and this mascara thickens them really well and keeps the curl all day.

I like the formula of the blackout, but I prefer the brush on the basic one. Maybe I should try swapping an old brush into a new blackout, I wonder if they're the same fit... hmmmmm

I felt the same way when I bought my Blackout! ...and I did exactly what you were just pondering...works like a charm.
winks.gif
Now I'm happy with my Blackout...

Penn

I've tried the basic and waterproof as well as the black out and I have to say that I LOVE black out, it adds so much drama to my lashes. If you want a good every day mascara then the basic will do too!

cetati

Iconic is my favorite.. it lengthens and curls like crazy and makes me look like I have natural cat eyes! I like to layer it with Blackout for extra oomph.

..kels*

I've tried them all and my favourite is Unlimited.. hands down! My lashes are long as well, so i just need something to boost the thickness & to hold a curl. I'm not a fan of Blackout.. it was too messy for me.