best drug store eye makeup remover

JessProArtist

Rimmel eye make-up remover...around $4.00....

mac_addict.gif

Tinkerbell4726

I just bought Neutrogena eye wipes and these things are awesome. They smell pretty good and I always can put makeup on afterwards. I think I got some at target for 5 dollars.

onepinkdiamond

Exactly. Neutrogena wipes are AMAZING and they are comparable to Mac's wipes. Although Mac's smell nicer. But they're just as effective!!

kittykit

I've been using L'oreal Dermo-Expertise Gentle Lip and Eye Make-up remover for years. It's very gentle (I've sensitive eyes).

Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover in the bottle is wonderful.

It's gets everything off with ease and never stings.

I was buying it in the cosmetic section (I'm on my 3rd bottle), but I found a much bigger bottle in the lotion and creams section of my riteaid.

BBJay

I was sent the new Clean and Clear makeup remover and their wipes and I love them both. They take off my hardest to remove products with ease and they smell nice and clean

SpringDancer

I too use the L'Oreal makeup removers and they are good for their price. I've heard Garnier's are also cheap and even better.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels4Jewels
Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover in the bottle is wonderful.

It's gets everything off with ease and never stings.

I was buying it in the cosmetic section (I'm on my 3rd bottle), but I found a much bigger bottle in the lotion and creams section of my riteaid.

Second this. I'm on my 4th bottle
tong.gif

BRosa

Another vote for Neutrogena Oil Free makeup remover, it removes w/p super fast. Though I do find it a bit oily (it does have glycerin), but I always wash my face after removing my eye makeup, so that's not big deal for me.

lovekrumpet

I definitely recommend the Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover in the blue bottle. It lasts forever, and is pretty cheap too. I'm on my second bottle.

i got the equate version of the Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover in the bottle and am in love... much better than the Rimmel eye makeup remover!

BRosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailgirlxoxo
i got the equate version of the Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover in the bottle and am in love... much better than the Rimmel eye makeup remover!

Thanks for sharing! I saw that one the other day at Walmart but I was waiting for some reviews about it.
yes.gif
Equate's makeup remover is a couple of bucks cheaper!
tong.gif

pink_lily82

The Neutrogena eye remover pads are awesome. I use each side of one pad for each eye. It doesn't sting and gets off all my eye makeup.

mac_arp4ever

neutrogena oil-free make-up remover!!! but if u want to save even more money get the cvs or target brand it works the same...i love that stuff!!