Best drugstore foundation for photography?

Steel Magnolia

What would you guys recommend?

Short and sweet haha
smiles.gif

obscuria

MUFE's HD foundation is really good for photos, but that's an expensive brand.
I hear Revlon's Photo Ready foundation is supposed to be sort of a drugstore version of that, so you may want to look into that.

ksaelee

i thought revlon photo ready is BAD for FLASH photography...no? b/c of all the shimmer in it?...

jinxii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksaelee
i thought revlon photo ready is BAD for FLASH photography...no? b/c of all the shimmer in it?...

I agree! The combination of the shimmer and SPF20 gives off a white cast, which sadly makes it not so "photo ready"

mac_arp4ever

i have taken pictures with the revlon photoready with flash with my canon rebel...and there is absolutely no shine or shimmer whatsoever...not even with my regular digital camera...i don't know what photo ready people are using but mine leaves me with an almost matte finish...i have seen little bits of shimmer in them but not enough to show up in pictures...and even with the spf 20 there is no white cast to my face...i really like this foundation

laulovesbilly

I use Revlon Photoready regularly and I can safely say it doesn't cast and shadow and/or bring out blemishes. The shimmer is soooo minimal.This is with and without a setting powder.