Best DS foundation?

zabbazooey

I need a new foundation for summer, my NW15 SFF is too yellow-y and I don't have the money to shell out for some new MAC.

I'm also having a hard time color matching myself. Any suggestions? TIA
cutey.gif

o0Valeen0o

I'd try L'Oreal True Match, I absolutely love the stuff, and it really is pretty easy to match your skin tone perfectly.

smellyocheese

I'm using Loreal True Match Liquid foundation. It's good enough for me. I really like the texture of Revlon's Age Defying Light Makeup but the color is not right for me (yellow asian skintone).

S.S.BlackOrchid

Revlon Colorstay Active light and Colorstay mineral

*I add a bit of turmeric to the mineral foundation to match my skin tone perfectly and use a better sifter and kabuki brush.

xtiffineyx

I love L'Oreal's Bare Natural mineral makeup! It covers very very well, and I am even able to mix it with some moisturizer and make an awesome tinted moisturizer.

Shaquille

if you're looking for foundation with medium coverage, I'd say go for Rimmel lasting finish 16 hr foundation. It stays on very good and pretty long lasting. HTH

pumpkincat210

Man i loved colorstay... for the first 2 days then the fragrance or something in it broke me out really really bad.
I now use Cover Girl Aqua Smooth. I love it, it's like a liquid to powder foundation with good coverage. My skin is also glowing now because of the formulation.

Latest posts