Best e/s to pair with Beautiful Iris?

lovejam

I usually don't go for purple e/s, but I think I could work Beautiful Iris because it's nice and light. However, what should I use it with? Since I don't usually use purples, I have no idea what goes with them. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
smiles.gif

elan

I love to do Beautiful Iris on the whole lid, with some Paradisco on the inner lid, and a dark purple in the crease. I also like purples with golds.. usually the gold on the lid and purple in the crease or vice versa. Complimentary colors, hehe.

citytolove

I usually wear Creme de Violet and Anti-Establishment with Beautiful Iris. A darker purple looks nice too, like Nocturnelle.

kimmy

liesuretime would look really pretty with that i think...kind of them both in combination to make a smoky look :] maybe crsytal or digit.

those are just the purples though, like elan said, there's plenty of complimentary colours like gorgeous gold, pink freeze, scene and fade..

aziajs

You could try other purples like Parfait Amour or Stars N Rockets. Or you could try golden tones like Woodwinked, Amber Lights, All That Glitters. Or what about Motif or Patina?

mspixieears

Yep, Parfait Amour on lashline if Beautiful Iris on whole lid.

I also like to blend it with Meadowland (green and purple do work together, I swear!) on lower lid. If feeling really brave, Shu Uemura ME green 555 on outer eye corner blended inwards tapering out towards lashline is ace too.

Kat

I like it all over the lid, with living pink (or any light pink for that matter) lightly in the crease and up a little onto the brownbone, shroom to highlight and juxt to line the lower lashline. I love the green/purple combo and juxt seems to be just the right kind of green.

Latest posts