Best finds at CCO? Why cant I find anything good?

Kirsty

When I was in the Florida last sept. I visited both CCO's on int'l drive..They were both awesome. I got: Blondes Gold pig, Helium pig, Fix+ Rose, Utterly Frivilous l/s, Mystery kohl power. Thats all I can remember.

From the CCO here in the UK this past xmas I got: Canton Candy Paint, Sunset B e/s, Club e/s.

Thats all I had time to see before I had to abruptly leave, I was really really sick with food poisoning & had forced myself to go. I should have stayed home but MAC was calling me. Plus I didn't live near there so it was now or never so to speak.

xjslx

The closest one to me is 20 minutes - it's the CCO located inside a Saks Off 5th in Orange, CA. It's relatively barren.... I've never been wowed by anything there.

The best one I've ever been to were the ones in Las Vegas, NV... they actually have two CCO's, one located in each of the outlets. It was heavenly (I found Sweet Sienna pigment there)

obscuria

My best find was the perfect style brush set. Seriously, full size 187, 168, 222, and 263 + the brush case for 87 dollars. Amazing.

fallenang3l211

i thought my brain was going to explode the last time i went to the cco. i spent $200! i had a sweet haul though.

Fix+ x2
So Ceylon
Sweet Sienna
Emote x2
217 x2
239 x2
272 x2

i think i picked up some other stuff, too?

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenang3l211
i thought my brain was going to explode the last time i went to the cco. i spent $200! i had a sweet haul though.

Fix+ x2
So Ceylon
Sweet Sienna
Emote x2
217 x2
239 x2
272 x2

i think i picked up some other stuff, too?

Wow best CCO haul ever.
smiles.gif

bebs

I've noticed the best time to go is a day or so after the shipment so that everything is out, if you call in most of the time they will let you know when the shipment is going to be and when to come in to get the best items

marusia

I've been having my sister go to the CCO for me, she lives right next to one. It's hilarious the things she says. "Hey Mary, they have a set from MAC called Prescriptives brush set!"....NO, sarah, that's not MAC, that's PRESCRIPTIVES! I have her spend the max every day lately. ($300) We just hauled some Smoke and mirrors sets and fun in the sun (with Shimpagne). I'm drooling just thinking about it! There's other sets as well as some great pigments, like circa plum and smoke signal.
greengrin.gif

LMD84

i always concider brushes a good find
smiles.gif
i was extremely happy when i found the 183 flat topped kabuki brush (think that's the number!)

mizvolta

CCOs are 2+ hours away from me. I've been to a couple, but all the things are just so dusty and unattractive. I'm not big on collecting limited edition stuff, so I can't really appreciate it as much.

*JJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i always concider brushes a good find
smiles.gif
i was extremely happy when i found the 183 flat topped kabuki brush (think that's the number!)

i've bought that too and it's been sitting in its box since i bought it a year ago. may i ask what you use it for?

MakeupFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saccharinity
A significant portion of my brush collection is from my CCO (franklin mills in philly) I could have fallen over dead when I saw the 187 in there. I also missed the N collection and Neo Sci-Fi because I am relatively new to MAC so I was glad to find a good chunk of each collection at the CCO. I work like ten minutes from the mall so I stop in randomly after work when I have money I can spend.

wwooww!! this is the one i go to as well and you found the 187!! so jealous!

I purchased pink bronze & vintage gold pigments,
and the shadowy lady quad. those were my best finds there

liibyz

The Hello Kitty blush that I was lusting for & missed out on when it was released. & Tea Time Pigment.
smiles.gif

cbh02b

Today I got Her Fancy Lipstick and Internationalist Dazzleglass...they had a pretty good selection at the one thats close to me in Texas. The SA told me they would be getting shipment in again in July!