Best foundation for me? :(

Patricia

Hello dolls, I'm so bored of buying foundations

I'm trying to find a foundation I like so I went to get samples to my counter

the MA said not to try Studio Fix Fluid cos it would too heavy for my skin (I'm thinking what if I used this mixed with Strobe Cream) so she gave me Select SPF 15

I got samples of Hyper Real and Mineralize Satinfinish but they are TOO GLITTERY

Select is okish but I don't like the fact that it seems to dry really fast, so fast that I barely got time to blend it and I dunno, it kinda sits on my skin and I don't feel like it blends in properly

Do you guys know any foundation with medium coverage that it's not heavy???

Basically I'm looking for something similar to Select SPF 15 but BETTER

What about MUFE foundations? Kim Kardashian used HD Invisible Cover Foundation, is this one any good?

I'm open to high end or low end brands, just let me know what you love
yes.gif

emeraldjewels

I love studio fix fluid, but it is heavy.

My favourite one is my Prescriptives custom blended one, I got it in NY and it cost about $40. But its the perfect colour, coverage everything. I really recommend you try having it made for you, I have never looked back.

anshu7

MUFE foundations are good. If u want MAC, I have the same problem as u so I sheer out my sff by mixing a drop of moisturiser to it. That should solve ur problem.

MzzRach

I really like the new MUFE HD foundation. Definitely try a sample.

My other favourite is the Giorgio Armani Matte Silk foundation.

Penn

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the MUFE HD foundation
smiles.gif

you could also try Dior, it's pretty light with buildable coverage and feels nice on the skin. It's more expensive than MAC though. I hope that helped

Temptasia

MUFE foundations provide as much coverage as MAC foundations but do not feel and look as heavy.

If you like glowy, sheer to medium finish...look into the MUFE Face and Body.

If you like a soft matte, medium to extra coverage...look into MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation.

I have not tried the HD foundation...but I am sure it would be a low risk purchase if you can get your color matched properly. I like the range of colors from MUFE better than MAC.

Simply Elegant

MUFE has amazing foundations. If you want something that doesn't dry too fast or you have dry skin, I don't think mat velvet would be right for you. The HD one would probably be good.

Kiseki

Make Up For Ever's products are far superior to MAC's and the color selection is a lot better, I'm quite curious about the HD foundation since I love the powder.

aimee

if you want to get a MAC one - i would get Studio Fix Fluid its medium to full coverage
apply it lightly with a brush - if its still to heavy for you mix it with a moisturizer or strobe cream or strobe Liquid

Patricia

so i was so excited to try MUFE's HD i went to my local sephora and they only had 9 OF THE 25 SHADES YOU GUYS HAVE IN THE US

Sephora: Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation: Liquid Foundation seriously, what a piss take! :'(

i'm so disappointed cos i really wanted to try 118 Flesh (for light skin with beige undertones) as it sounds like the perfect match for me but they don't carry it in this stupid country, i think it goes from 115 to 125 or something silly like that, sooo sad, cos i loved the texture but 115 was a bit too light and 125 too dark

i'm kinda scared to try SFF as i've heard it's made many girls break out

but i guess that's what samples are for... still not too happy with MAC's shades, NW15 is too light and NW20 is a bit dark

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
MUFE foundations provide as much coverage as MAC foundations but do not feel and look as heavy.

If you like glowy, sheer to medium finish...look into the MUFE Face and Body.

If you like a soft matte, medium to extra coverage...look into MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation.

I have not tried the HD foundation...but I am sure it would be a low risk purchase if you can get your color matched properly. I like the range of colors from MUFE better than MAC.

I have both of these, and they are excellent. They are described accurately as well.

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
Could you order it online instead?

i'm not sure but even if i could, what if the colour match is not right? i rather try them in person
ssad.gif

Heiaken

I use SFF and apply it with the 187 brush. It's on the heavy side but you really can adjust the coverage on how you apply it. So I would also suggest that to you, as others have mentioned you can also always mix it with moisturizer or strobe cream
smiles.gif

LatinaRose

I find SFF to be very heavy and mask-like. In fact, I don't really care for any MAC's foundations. They aren't the worst, but they are far from the best IMO.

MUFE's are very natural. I could do a CP for you, PM me if you want.

Patricia

i ended up getting MUFE's High Definiton as it is light but can achieve a better coverage if you apply more, love it so far!

thanks everyone!!!