Best Foundation Sponge Wedge Applicator

StArCaNdY

Which sponge wedge applicator is best for applying foundation?

I heard Upstage Professional sponge wedges are really good and inexpensive but I can't find them anywhere! Anyone know any other sponges that are good and preferrably inexpensive?

Thanks!
smiles.gif

noahlowryfan

when i use wedge sponge to apply my foundation, i bought them at Ulta. forgot what the brand is. it does an ok job.

StArCaNdY

Right now I'm using MAC sponges but I'd rather get cheaper ones I can use and throw away but that are still good quality. Thanks anyways...I'll keep looking.
smiles.gif

Magic Markers

I use the essence of beauty ones from CVS... They're nice. I haven't had one tear on me. I'm not the best about washing them, though.

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
I use Make Up For Ever's Ellipse sponges, but they're a bit pricey though.

Are they really good quality though? And how much do they cost. Thanks

Kiseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by StArCaNdY
Are they really good quality though? And how much do they cost. Thanks

They're great quality IMO, specially if you take good care of them.

They go for $11, here's the Sephora Link:

Ellipse Sponge

lara

Whatever is on sale at the beauty supply store.

With a few rare exceptions, a sponge is a sponge is a sponge. Don't pay for brand names.

powderpaint

I use Victoria Vogue wedges, 32 pcs in 1 bag. Its cheap and does the work, I dont use them again though bec the texture of the sponges gets a little rough after washing.

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderpaint
I use Victoria Vogue wedges, 32 pcs in 1 bag. Its cheap and does the work, I dont use them again though bec the texture of the sponges gets a little rough after washing.

Where do you buy these?