Best foundation to cover rosacea

Sharkster

Hi

Please can someone recommend a good foundation to cover rosacea which has a very natural finish that would be good for wearing in the daytime? Also, how would it be best applied e.g. brush or sponge?

Also, any other recommendations for covering up this nightmare on my nose would be fantastic!!

Many thanks!

Sharkster

I've been using a green stick when I do evening make up but in the daytime its just toooo heavy. Thanks for those liks though, I'll give some of the other types a go!

PBunnieP

I'd reccommend Lancome Teint Idole Ultra because it has a very natural satin finish with high coverage and is resonably light feeling.

ladyJ

Studio sculpt covers my acne really well. You may want to try that. It is full coverage but it feels light on the skin.

mirandaincanada

pure luxe what red works for me i have bad rosacea on my cheeks all the time and i find it helps me alot but i have to pat it on with a brush

MissAlphaKitty

I suggest trying the green tint primer from Make Up Forever's HD line
it feels like light lotion
then you should be able to use whatever foundation you want

I use the purple tint HD primer to nuetralize my crazy yellow/olive complexion before I apply my foundation

hth
smiles.gif

esperanza0905

I use Revlon COlourstay foundation and it really has a full coverage (believe me-my rosacea is very intensive!) which lasts for whooole day long! The only problem with it is that it looks heavy on face and emphasizes my wrinkles).
I used tint idole, it's really light but doesn't last for whole day...