Best Foundation

LilyD0m

Hi guys
smiles.gif
Hope y'all doing fine. Well, im a newbie with the makeup thing and i really would luv to buy some Mac stuff...the most important i think it's to get a foundation. But...which one do u recomend? I've oily skin and i really dunno what should i get.

If u could help me i would really appreciate it!
th_wink3.gif

CosmePro

Studio Fix is great for oily skin and for beginners. You just swipe it on with the included sponge or dust it with a fluffy brush and VOILA you're done. It gives great coverage but doesnt look too heavy and blends well with the natural oils in your skin.

Hope that helps!

Jenn

Kuuipo

Chanel Matte Lumiere. Nice realistic colours, lasts all day long, doesn't shine, has zinc and titanium as a sunscreen (the avobenzene, octocrylene kinds are worthless) will not break you out (Studio Fix gave me acne). Not cheap, but worth it. Nars oil free-full of antoxidants and lighter coverage, Makeup Forever if you are on the pinker side of complexion,Estee Lauder Double Wear.

anshu7

u should definitely try out mufe if u r willing to venture out of mac. but if u r looking for mac specifically try out studio fix fluid. whichever u buy, use a skunk brush to apply the fdtn

NadiaD

Hi there

I would sugggest trying to get a sample of any foundation before you buy - even more so with MAC as so many people seem to react badly. It made my skin awful - it took about 2 weeks to clear and get back to normal.

I'm using Elizabeth Arden Intervene at the moment, but Im not as enamoured of it as I was when I bought it, if that makes sense. Its a gorgeous foundation but you go through it very quickly and its quite difficult to get an even blend.

If your oily your the same as me, and honestly Gel foundations of any brand work really well for me! Clinique do a nice one...can remember the name sorry!

Hope that helps

Nadia xx

stacylynne

If you have oily skin, I would suggest:
- MUFE matte & velvet & MUFE HD
- MAC Studio Tech & set with blot powder.
Goto your MAC counter to be swatched or Sephora for MUFE

moonlit

I use hyper real in nc 300.I tried the Mac satinfinish and dint like it.. I suggest MUFE though I havent tried it..I have a lemming for the MUFE foundation after reading all the reviews..I have oily skin too..Hyper real is very sheer so im quite pleased with it and it doesnt make my oily skin oiler because its so sheer..

guerr

hii. I have oily skin too! I use Mac's Studio Fix Fluid in NC40. It goes great on my skin. I haven't had any break outs with it either. I hope that helps =]

Kiseki

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk or the Designer Shaping Cream foundations are incredible and don't break me out. Pair them with a nice powder and you'll look fabulous.