Best foundations for Pigmentation

Dimi

I was wondering what foundations you ladies recommend for pigmentation, something that has really worked for you at covering those darn spots!

User38

I was wondering what foundations you ladies recommend for pigmentation, something that has really worked for you at covering those darn spots!
The one I use when I have had issues with my skin ..sun spots, uneven colouring, is the EL DW -- not the light, the regular. It is my heavy duty foundation for covering up flaws. It is heavy, but can be applied lightly and built up. If it's buffed well, the finish is incredible.

another good one is Kevin A., SF which have a lot more colour variety but can also do major cover work.

hth

Dimi

The one I use when I have had issues with my skin ..sun spots, uneven colouring, is the EL DW -- not the light, the regular. It is my heavy duty foundation for covering up flaws. It is heavy, but can be applied lightly and built up. If it's buffed well, the finish is incredible.

another good one is Kevin A., SF which have a lot more colour variety but can also do major cover work.

hth
Thanks for your reply! EL DW is one of the best coverage foundations I've used and it lasts so well on my combination skin!

Defs gonna try the other one when I can get my hands on it. :)

Sexy Sadie

If you have heavy pigmentation you can see if they have Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation as well.