best full coverage foundation for dry skin???

borgasbabe

Hi, I am looking for the best full coverage drug store foundation for dry skin.. also some good pigmented eye shadows?? I would love your input! :)

shellygrrl

Staff member
The only full coverage drugstore foundation I know of is Revlon Colorstay (there's a formula for Normal/Dry skin).

borgasbabe

The only full coverage drugstore foundation I know of is Revlon Colorstay (there's a formula for Normal/Dry skin).
Thanks, I will try that... at the moment im using maybeline airbrush finish but wanted to try another kind. How would you say is the best way to apply it?

shellygrrl

Staff member
If you want full coverage, IMO, use a standard foundation brush. Otherwise, use your hands/fingers. You may need to work fast, though. (With the Combination/Oily formula, you do; I'm not sure about the Normal/Dry one.)

coffee1

I agree that Revlon Colorstay is your best bet - it's one of the best drugstore foundations out there.

IMO, Wet n Wild has some of the best eyeshadow in the drugstore!

HOTasFCUK

Try the Maybelline Fit Me. I have super dry skin and love this stuff. I'm on my 2nd bottle. A lot of dry skin girls rave on this one but i know some oily skinned people who hated it.

As for eyeshadows, yes try WnW especially the comfort zone palette!

Latest posts