Best Gold Eyeshadow? MAC & other brands

CaraAmericana

Re: Best Gold MAC Eyeshadow?

Goldmine is gorgeous, but IMO, I wouldn't use it as a highlighter on my browbone. I would use something like the new daisychain.

User49

Best Mac Gold Eyeshadow?

I saw someone the other day who had the most gorgeous gold eyeshadow. It totally brought out the colour of her eyes and made her look like a surf beach godess! I asked where it was from and she said Mac, but couldn't remember what shade! Any suggestions?

User49

Re: Best Mac Gold Eyeshadow?

I have woodwinked. It's a little too dark. I'm after a definite gold. Not too light and not too dark. Tan pigment and old gold are too coppery. I don't know if I should buy goldmine, gorgeous gold or amberlights?

geeko

gold?

If u wan absolute pure gold, I would say Golden lemon pigment is Pretty...
it's pure solid yellow gold and i love it loads. and it's very pigmented.

nunu

If you want a real gold colour definately go for goldmine.

Gorgeous gold has a greenish tone to it.

tiramisu

well, isn't goldmine a really "yellow gold"?? And I love Gorgeous Gold but agree it has a greenish cast.

Since you're looking for more of a highlight color, I would seriously recommend Nylon instead as a "soft gold highlight" (based upon what you're asking for, esp. being fairer)

Honey B. Fly

goldmine is really intense on me and im tan. i wouldnt call it soft at all, its like a pure yellow gold

i think ud like ricepaper for a highlight

MiCHiE

I agree with Ricepaper if you're looking for a highlight.

janwa09

I am loving this gold e/s I bought from Shu Uemura.
Yeah I love all the shades of gold from Shu Uemura! Really metallic and shiny. I also bought UD Deluxe e/s in Honey and it's another great shade of gold too. From MAC I love Goldmine and Woodwinked. I love Amber Lights but I wouldn't say that it's gold though.

cinnybuns

Looking for the perfect gold e/s

I'm on a mission to find the perfect gold eye shadow for nc30 skintone. I loved my Metal X pure ore but It creased too fast on my creaseless lids. Are there anything else similar to that color? Pigments, pans etc doesn't matter
th_worship.gif

jilliandanica

Re: Looking for the perfect gold e/s

I did a smokey gold combo for a friend and used Pure Ore with Gold Mode Pigment on top. You could also try Cash Flow PP.