Best Green Nail Polish?

BEA2LS

What is everyone's favorite green (If you are into that kind of thing).
I only have a few.. I have a salley hansen glow that i love but it has a lot of gold in so it's summery and i have NYC Big Money Frost which is a dark green and OPI Greenwhich Village which is a light green creme (almost like a green apple shade).

GlamQueen21

My favorite green nail polish is China Glaze In The Lime Light. It's so pretty and I love that neon green nail polish!

Susanne

I just got Go On Green! by OPI and I really like it!

I also like Peppermint Patty by MAC.

LMD84

i like watermelon rind and emerald sparkle by china glaze. and also enchanted forest by orly

BEA2LS

thanks everyone
smiles.gif

gildedangel

My favorite at the moment is OPI Green-wich Village, but I have a feeling that once I get CG Emerald Sparkle it will become the new favorite.
smiles.gif

kathyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_soul
Orly Enchanted Forest.

Ditto. This one's dark enough to look sophisticated.

Briar

I just ordered "Wildlife" and "Forest" from Nubar's "Going Green" collection, haven't gotten them yet but they look gorgeous!!

shatteredshards

I have quite a few greens, because it is one of my favorite polish colors. Maybe these will give someone a few new colors to check out.
smiles.gif

butter London: Thames.

China Glaze: Emerald Sparkle (on of my favorites), Gussied Up Green, Tree Hugger.

Misa: Let's Go Green, Toxic Seduction, and a Secrets franken that I added some The Grass is Greener on my Side to, so it's more of a minty green now. To note, if you do pick up Secrets, I think it is more yellow than it seems to look online, hence my frankening it.

OPI: At Your Quebec & Call (golden olive, still green!)

Sally Hansen: Insta-Dri Jumpin' Jade, Xtreme Wear Emerald City, Xtreme Wear Green With Envy.

Zoya: Midori, Suvi.

Latest posts