Best hair straightener

AleesLLD

I brought a cheap hair straightener years ago because I rarely used it due to having a bob hair cut but now I'm growing out my hair and want to be able to do more with it including straighten it and curl it.

I would like recommendations on good hair straightener but I don't want to pay through the roof for a good one so cloud nines and GHDs are out of the question.

shellygrrl

Staff member
What country are you in? I don't want to recommend a brand only to find out you can't access it.

AleesLLD

Thanks for the suggestions, I really appreciate it. I've used Babyliss previously and they were good so I'll take another look.

Somerset

My hair is wavy/curly and definitely very freezy, so it’s also hard for me to find a good straightener.

MikkyBon

There used to be a brand called FHI, not sure if its still around because It was pretty old school, but was the best professional grade staightener out there.
Definitely check out FHI. I've been using their Heat Platform straightener for 3 years and I'm totally satisfied. Heats up quickly, doesn't burn hair, and leaves it silky. Babyliss is also great, but I'm more on the FHI side. upd: just found a decent comparison of FHI irons, may be useful.

Last edited:

Latest posts