Best hair straightener?

juxt123

My chi turbo 2 inch is turning off and on because the wire isn't tight the way it should be so its time for a new one any recs?

rouquinne

i use a LARGE round ceramic brush and my ion hair dryer on high.

the product i swear by to keep my hair straight and soft is Biosilk Silk Strate.

Renee

I just bought an Infrashine iron and I love it. I got it from Hello-Gorgeous.net. They have great prices and quick service!

Dizzy

If you bought your chi from any of the Regis salons (Beauty Express, Trade Secret, the salons in Wal-Mart and a few other places are owned by Regis) you can exchange it for a brand new one, even if you don't have the box or receipt.

My personal favorite though is Paul Mitchell's The Smoothing Iron. A tiny bit more expensive than the Chi, but has the heat control and the wire (imo) is a lot better than the Chi's. I've had mine for 2.5 years and havent had a single problem with it.

WhippedCrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee
I just bought an Infrashine iron and I love it. I got it from Hello-Gorgeous.net. They have great prices and quick service!

I Love Infrashine too!! its amazing how it makes ur hair so straight and super shiny..it makes u look like you had it done at a very expensive salon

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I love HAI flatiorns

The HAI convertible flat iron is great!

Jennifer Mcfly

I love my infrashine too!! i got it at my local aveada salon
smiles.gif