best highlight colour

user79

I love Shroom because it's not too shimmery and frosty, and works with any colours.

Amaranth

I think Phloof! would be nice because you can really build it, so you can apply just a bit for a bit of shimmer and really pack it on at night for a lot more. Plus it's a very light pinkish-white colour, which I think would be really nice on you since you have cool undertones.

FiestyFemme

Shroom or Phloof. I use Shroom when I want less shimmer, Phloof when I want more. I also like Nylon.

mreichert

I'm NW15 too, and I use Vanilla a lot as I use shimmers on the lid and it's good to have a Satin or Matte finish to go with it
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Vanilla e/s or pigment is great if you want shimmer. I also really like Dazzlelight. Blanc Type is fantastic for matte, or to tone down any shimmer.

user79

Jest is another nice one but it's a frost finish if you like that, and is a champagne colour leaning slightly on the pink side, I used this a lot before getting Shroom and now I switch between the two, depending if I want a shimmery highlight or not. It's beautiful to use on the lid too for a very simple daytime look if you don't want to spend a lot of time or focus on the eyes.

ItaliNicki

I'd say Shroom, just like everyone else. I've gone through a lot of this color. I wouldn't say Ricepaper though. I bought Ricepaper a few months ago 'cause a lot of people were saying it'd be a good highlighter. I'm a NC20/25 and it's wayyyyyyytoo dark. Looks like dark beigey shimmer on me. I also loved Vanilla and pink opal piggies as highlighters! But I'd defenitely go with shroom to be safe!

KTB

Shroom is a good one. I've totally fallen in love with Your Ladyship pigment but can't find a full jar anywhere
ssad.gif
Shore Leave is great now too.

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Shroom or Phloof. I use Shroom when I want less shimmer, Phloof when I want more. I also like Nylon.

yes! and don't forget dazzlelight!

Rennah

I really like to use Vanilla pigment, Your Ladyship pigment (my local MAC store STILL has several of these in stock, as well as the other holiday pigments!!!), Shore Leave eyeshadow, Lily White pigment, or Benefit High Beam as a highlight color.
smiles.gif