Best Highlight E/S for NC42?

TonyaB

I have MAC Shroom that I use as a brow bone highlight but it doesn't show up very well as a highlight.
th_dunno.gif

Can anyone give me some recommendations for a highlight?

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaB
I have MAC Shroom that I use as a brow bone highlight but it doesn't show up very well as a highlight.
th_dunno.gif

Can anyone give me some recommendations for a highlight?

Femme Fi (LE) if you can get it ...
Also Dazzlelight is good
Vanilla (Pigment) or Solar White (LE) if you like a goldish highlight
I dont care for Shroom at all... swapped mine away

hth
smiles.gif

friend_of_MAC

I'm an nc43, and think that rose blanc eyeshadow is great. I never hear or see too many girls using that eyeshadow. I love it! it shows up well with me, and more than likely it will show up well on you if you like a goldish kinda highlight.

TonyaB

I know I posted this forever ago but I just wanted to post that I am now using Gypsy Girl from Wet N Wild it works great.. stays on all day and blends well!
smiles.gif
I got it for $1 or $2 @ Walgreens!

mochabean

I am an NC42, and I personally use naked pigment (either loose or pressed pigment), or ricepaper e/s.

mochabean

I am an NC42, and I personally use naked pigment (either loose or pressed pigment), or ricepaper e/s.

mochabean

OH my god! Why did my reply post 12 times??? I only pushed the "post reply" button once! Sorry guys! This board is acting up!

moonlit

I am an NC 42, and I think nylon/phloof would be good.. Nylon has yellow undertones and phloof has pinkish undertones..both look great..

minni4bebe

I use vanilla, phloof or nylon. I just bought femme fi so I'm going to to try that next. But I think that nylon shows the most on me!

Darkness

I agree Nylon & Dazzlelight are two good highlight colours which I use.
Also Vanilla Pigment is great, I think that one looks good on just about everyone. Also, Your Ladyship (my HG) pigment is very very nice, but that was an LE with the Antiquitease Holiday 2007 collection. You would be able to get a sample though and even a full jar from a reputable seller on eBay.

marikat

vanilla pigment, rice paper, or if you have access to NYX stuff "Champagne" is pretty and a cheap alternative.