Best Hot Pink for warm skin?

leah2412

I'm looking for a rec for a hot pink lipstick that I can wear without looking zombie-ish. Since I have warm skin, dark eyes, and light hair it seems like a wearable pink is almost impossible to find. The only one I can wear now is Pink Fusion but would like to branch out. Anything super cool (show orchid, girl about town, gladiola, etc) looks awful on me.

leah2412

I haven't tried that one, but just looked up a pic and since it looks close to impassioned it might work! Love your avatar :)

iluvmac

I have warm skin and use Mac Chatterbox very often. Lovelorn and Bombshell are pretty too. Cool pinks look awful on me, as well as anything lilacky. Hope this helps!

leah2412

My coloring is strange...I can wear lavenders or cool toned light/mid pinks fine. It's just bright colors that don't look best on me whether it's pink, red, etc. I'm going to find a way to make it work though. This weekend I'm going to go to the local MAC counter and swatch rebel and speak louder (if they're still available)

Romina1

Speak Louder is too cool for me, too. Bombshell is a nice one but it's definately not a hot pink. The closest I have is by MUFE, #37, if you have access to the brand

leah2412

I agree, bombshell is a great color and a nice pink but definitely not a "hot pink". I will go to sephora and try the MUFE you suggested.

FuniFAce88

Im still learning about makeup and how colors work, but how would you describe MACs Impassioned, i thought it looked great when i tried on in the store, but now i starting think it maybe bit to much for my skintone to handle

jflo1882

Have you checked out the new Cover Girl Lip Perfection line? They are inexpensive and have a lot of bright colors. The texture is amazing! I'm wearing one of them on my profile pic.

dreamer246

For warm pinks I can really only think of Impassioned, Profusion (not sure if you can still find this) and Chatterbox. How about Full Fuchsia, is that too cool for your skintone? Maybe you should check out other brands. I'm lucky that even though I'm a NC30, I can still pull off the cooler colors - Girl About Town and Gladiola are actually my fave hot pink lippies! Show Orchid didn't work for me though.

P.S. I think Chanel's Confidential is a very pretty yellow-pink l/s! Although it's not a hot pink, but it's still worth checking out.