Best LE or discontinued products

jaeljasmine

So what are those must have LE or discontinued MAC products that you now use ever so sparingly because you don't ever want to run out? I have a couple: MSF Cheeky Bronze (gaw it's just such a perfect color) Warming Trend es Carbonized es Cross-cultural es

sagehen

So what are those must have LE or discontinued MAC products that you now use ever so sparingly because you don't ever want to run out? I have a couple: MSF Cheeky Bronze (gaw it's just such a perfect color) Warming Trend es Carbonized es Cross-cultural es
I must agree on Carbonized e/s. LOVE. THAT. Glam l/s

jaeljasmine

It is a great color. I broke mine and almost bought the Antonio Lopez e/s set just for the little tiny square of Carbonized. Decided against it at the last minute... Probably should've... The Copper set is pretty worth it with the Pro discount.

jaeljasmine

Lol just raided my stash and also love grand entrance,itit's so shimmery it looks wet on my lids! Great for tear duct highlighting!
Omg! Yes! Totally forgot about grand entrance!! Phenomenal color. I saw it at the CCO a few times and each time opted not to buy it. Stuuuuuupid.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Pink Meringue lipglass from Balloonacy...it was literally the PERFECT pink/gold gloss. Not too much gold (like Nymphette). I bought 4 tubes of it, and I wish they would bring it back (for good)!!!!
sigh.gif
ETA: Oh, and Smooth Harmony BP (Heatherette)...I still have a ton of that left, but I love it as a setting powder.*~*

bluelitzer

I know a lot of people didn't like the Electric Cool Eyeshadow Collection but I absolutely love Superwatt. There is just no duping the amazing color, finish and texture. I tried mixing possible close colors from different brands but it's just not the same. I wore it to a ball and nothing will ever be as beautiful. When I run out of it, it would be a sad day indeed.

liba

I know a lot of people didn't like the Electric Cool Eyeshadow Collection but I absolutely love Superwatt. There is just no duping the amazing color, finish and texture. I tried mixing possible close colors from different brands but it's just not the same. I wore it to a ball and nothing will ever be as beautiful. When I run out of it, it would be a sad day indeed.
I loooooove the Electric Cool Shadows too. That texture was so smooth on my not-so-smooth eyelids. Blacklit is my favorite sparkly black, Fashion Circuit is the best bright teal I own, and I love Infra-Violet and Dynamo. I wish I'd gotten a few more, because I don't think that formula is ever coming back. Perfect for hot summer days into nights. I still think Elude is the single best LE product in my collection. That powder just does miracles. I also loved the Kissable Lip Colours!

Debbs

LE/Discontinued HTF practically non-existent items always seem to magically resurface everywhere once a repromote,abundance is in the making (e.g. Stereo Rose, Heroine, Candy Yum Yum, Superb, etc ) . I think I will choose the 2014 onward newer versions now

nmurray880

I'm a pigment addict ... id have to say helium and apricot pink which I thankfully own. I really love msfs and want every single one ever made. I want petticoat perfect topping whisper of guilt etc.

jaeljasmine

I'm a pigment addict ... id have to say helium and apricot pink which I thankfully own. I really love msfs and want every single one ever made. I want petticoat perfect topping whisper of guilt etc.
So random - someone else told me they wanted to find Petticoat!

Rebellefleur

Petticoat MSF, Vivaglam VII ( Fergie) lipstick, Starflash shadows - that formula is my fave! , flamingo lipstick, all's fair lipstick, by candlelight msf are a few that come to mind.

bluelitzer

deep dark brunette(?) brow gelcreme fluidlines. they need to make it permanent for all eternity.
th_mad0217.gif
-->lol I love this smiley gif

AutumnMoon

Viva Glam Cyndi. Lipstick and lipglass. So worried about when I run out :shock: Why did I sell By Candlelight??? I miss that one. Sunday Afternoon powder from Vera. Love her. Blonde MSF. I'm sure there's more, those are just constantly used.

Latest posts