best lip plumper?

ashleydawn

Hey ladies... I did a search on this and saw a few threads but most of them were a year or two old, and I figure new stuff could have come out by now! So what is the best (or your favorite) lip plumper? Thanks!

MACATTAK

^^ I agree. Too Faced products have always worked the best for me. They do sting a bit, but they also do work!

LMD84

i'm another vote for the too faced lip injection series!
smiles.gif
i have also tried duwops lip venom with the gold sparkles but it did nothing on my lips
ssad.gif
but the too faced ones are great!

barbie.doll

I've tried these:

Freeze 24/7 - works great! doesn't burn but gives a cool tingly sensation. plumps lips very well! One of my faves.

Duwop Lip Venom - It's okay. Didn't notice too much plumping. My lips were just super red.

Too Faced Lip Injection - Plumps up well but leaves my lips looking bee stung and very red.

Too Faced Lip Injection lip mask - Works alright. What it is is a lip paste mask that you leave on for a couple of minutes then rinse off.

Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous: Didn't do much. Has a cool sensation and feels nice but didn't do the job well.

Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous Extreme - One of my favorites. Does sting, but it doesn't leave my lips super red like most others do and it gives me Adriana Lima-esque lips.

Out of all that I listed, I'd say definitely check into Freeze 24/7 and VS Very Voluptuous Extreme. Also, there's a new one on the market that I haven't tried but is supposed to be good... It's called Huge Lips Skinny Hips.

HTH!
kissy.gif

User38

Lip Fusion! good plumping and not too much stinging.. other than this, I don't believe these plumpers really work..lol.

ashleydawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie.doll
I've tried these:

Freeze 24/7 - works great! doesn't burn but gives a cool tingly sensation. plumps lips very well! One of my faves.

Duwop Lip Venom - It's okay. Didn't notice too much plumping. My lips were just super red.

Too Faced Lip Injection - Plumps up well but leaves my lips looking bee stung and very red.

Too Faced Lip Injection lip mask - Works alright. What it is is a lip paste mask that you leave on for a couple of minutes then rinse off.

Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous: Didn't do much. Has a cool sensation and feels nice but didn't do the job well.

Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous Extreme - One of my favorites. Does sting, but it doesn't leave my lips super red like most others do and it gives me Adriana Lima-esque lips.

Out of all that I listed, I'd say definitely check into Freeze 24/7 and VS Very Voluptuous Extreme. Also, there's a new one on the market that I haven't tried but is supposed to be good... It's called Huge Lips Skinny Hips.

HTH!
kissy.gif

That's awesome thanks for the thorough answer! Where do they sell the Freeze 24/7 one? I've never heard of that brand.

barbie.doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydawn
That's awesome thanks for the thorough answer! Where do they sell the Freeze 24/7 one? I've never heard of that brand.

I've seen it at Bath & Body Works as well as Victoria's Secret, but they no longer carry them. Your best bet would probably be online. Perhaps ebay or something?

But I also highly recommend the Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper in Extreme. That one is great, and I think right now they have it at VS for $10, but it's originally $26. They usually have them on sale during holidays and semi-annual sales I believe. Hope this helps!
winks.gif

moonlit

I swear by sexy mother pucker lip plumper(thanks to my secret santa).. I loveeeeeeeee it.. You def have to try it..

claire87john

You will find different ways in which you can make your lips get a lot more volume, but none is so useful and prices as little as a lip pump. In addition to that, this is a risk-free treatment, which cannot damage your lips in any way.read some lip plumper reviews and then try a decent organic product which will really work.