*BEST* MAC Blending Brush?!?!?

M.A.C_Addiction

What is the BEST MAC blending brush??? What would you recommend?
hmm.gif
I need a blending brush, but I'm not sure as to which one I should purchase. :confused:

kashleigh80

I would have to say the 217. I used to be more a fan of the 224, but lately since I have started wearing MAC paint for a base I have been reaching for the 217. It's sturdier and allows for more controlled blending.

me_jelly

Definitely the 217!

I love it WAY more than the 224 (which I find to be too fluffy, which also=lack of control, especially when you want precise blending - it also picks up very little color)

the 217 blends perfectly everytime and is quite foolproof - it also picks up just enough color for crease colors/hightlighter shades.

MiCHiE

The 224 is great for blending (especially in the outer V) and applying a light wash of color all over. Because it's so soft, you can totally blend the colors seamlessly, without them looking another forumanother forumanother forumdled.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
.... you can totally blend the colors seamlessly, without them looking another forumanother forumanother forumdled.

lmao.gif
So OT, but this is the 2nd time I've seen this in a post and as I hear it in my head I feel like I'm replaying some whimsical movie like Wizard of Oz or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with some eccentric older gentleman who breaks out in "forumanother forumanother" every so often, then spilling onto the rest of their sentence.
rofl.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
lmao.gif
So OT, but this is the 2nd time I've seen this in a post and as I hear it in my head I feel like I'm replaying some whimsical movie like Wizard of Oz or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with some eccentric older gentleman who breaks out in "forumanother forumanother" every so often, then spilling onto the rest of their sentence.
rofl.gif

LOL! I don't know what the hell happened to that. It was supposed to say, "....without them looking 'm-u-d-d-l-e-d." Apparently, the forum doesn't like that word.

gracetre123

I have to say it ladies......217....hahahaha...is the only one I have....so sad.....but it's works amazing for me....

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
lmao.gif
rofl.gif

Why does this keep happening? Its really starting to piss me off
smiles.gif

pahblov

217 hands down! It's my favourite brush and is super versatile. One of my favourite MAs uses it for application of paints/shadows, blending, concealor... it's also delishiously soft.

lipshock

#224.

Hands down the best blending brush for me. I have the #217 but I don't prefer that for blending, but rather crease work. I also have the #222 but again I prefer that for crease work. It's all about personal preference.
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahblov
217 hands down! It's my favourite brush and is super versatile. One of my favourite MAs uses it for application of paints/shadows, blending, concealor... it's also delishiously soft.

Couldn't agree more!!! 217 is the best!