Best MAC concealer for ACNE

paige2727

Hi Guys,
So I am wondering what would be the best mac concealer for acne prone skin! I have alot of blackheads that I want to cover but i dont want to clog my skin up! Any suggestions?
Thanks
smiles.gif

January

For actual pimples, I really like the Studio Finish concealer applied with a concealer brush and a little powder to set.

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by January
For actual pimples, I really like the Studio Finish concealer applied with a concealer brush and a little powder to set.

This is what I do.

yupitzTara

I also say Mac Studio Finish Concealer. However I use my finger to apply it. It warms up the concealer & allows it to blend easier with your skin. Then I use Studio Fix Powder. Hope this helps...

berryLOVE

This isn't a MAC product but Benefits Boi-ing concealer is really good to cover blackheads and pores. Thats what I use to cover my blackheads and pores. I don't find that it clogs my pores up, but I make sure to wash my face before I sleep.

Hope this helps.

Cleopatruh

Quote:
Originally Posted by redenvelope
it might just be me but mac concealer products didn't get along with my skin. i'd opt for mufe

I hate to say but they have never worked for my skin either.

Mabelle

i know i sound like a broken record, but for blackheads you need to get your hands on some Ocean Salt scrub by Lush. It's AWESOME!!!!!

i'm not a fan of Macs foundations and concealers as i find they tend to make people break out, so as another poster said, i would opt for Make up Forever. HD or Full cover.