best MAC fragrance?

i am hollywood

I want something that I'm going to be able to just lightly smell throughout the day, not something thats going to choke everyone in the room. And I'm looking for something thats classy, but can be worn everyday; not just for special occasions. I'm not a fan of powdery scents. Which of the MAC perfumes do you suggest for me?

EDIT: Whoops! I just realized that I think I put this on the wrong forum... if I did, please just move it. So sorry!

Incus

I like the one with a blue lid (I cant remember the name) it's kinda citrusy and fresh... as for the other scents by mac... i'm not really a fan of them

pr1nces583

yep, turquatic
smiles.gif
its lovely

or dejarose- but thats very flowery. but i like it.

Oonie

My favorite would probably be MV1. Followed by Pinkura (MV4). I like Turquatic, so much so that I bought the LE that just came out. Actually I bought it by mistake, not realizing I had it already. I was not fond of Dejarose but since the MAC store I go to still has it, I might get it to add to my collection.

mommamacgurl

Hi everyone . I posted on the other thread that i'm new. My favorite scent that mac has out now is the turquatic. I've worn it to work and everyone is asking what i have on.

juli

Turquatic...I haven't gotten mine yet but I placed an order for it couple days ago. I absolutely have no idea how this one smells. I bought it cuz everyone has been commenting on how nice it smells. well if I dont like it... I will maybe use as a room refreshner?? I shall see in 2 days!!!
Can't wait to get my turquatic stufffff
smiles.gif