Best MAC Nude Lipstick for NW15/NW20

Kmbaltzl

I am ready to purchase a nice everyday nude lipstick from MAC. I was really liking Creme Cup and Creme D'Nude. I would like something with a hint of color so it doesn't wash me out. Preferably a lipstick that I could even wear on my "no makeup" days.

Pictures would be a big help!

Thank you so much!

JJJewels

I am ready to purchase a nice everyday nude lipstick from MAC. I was really liking Creme Cup and Creme D'Nude. I would like something with a hint of color so it doesn't wash me out. Preferably a lipstick that I could even wear on my "no makeup" days.

Thank you so much!
Hello fellow NW15/20! I've tried a few that I liked but didn't love (most from the Nudes/Metallics collection). Would love to hear some suggestions from the permanent line! Agree pinker nudes are better than the beige ones.

LdMD

Thank you so much!

Hello fellow NW15/20! I've tried a few that I liked but didn't love (most from the Nudes/Metallics collection). Would love to hear some suggestions from the permanent line! Agree pinker nudes are better than the beige ones.
Hello ladies! I'm around NW20 too and I really like "Hue" from MAC (I also prefer pinker nudes). I've found this review with comparison swatches of "Creme d' Nude", "Hue" and "Crème Cup": http://www.lifesentropy.com/2012/02/lippie-sunday-mac-lipstick-collection.html "Hue" seems less nude than "Creme d' Nude" and more pale than "Crème Cup". I don't think it's a color to rock without makeup, though. A color that I LOVE is "Cruising" - Sheer Lipstick - from NARS! It's my favorite MLBB shade! It would work beautifully without makeup on because it's super natural on the lips, and plus, very moisturizing! https://www.google.com/search?q=nar...CLkAeCzYCoDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=642 HTH and
specktra_welcome.gif
@Kmbaltzl!!!

aoifecorey

Myth, Creme d'nude, Hue, Pure Zen, Shy Girl & Freckletone. :) Myth being the palest, practically skin colour, and Freckletone being darker. It's still a nude though.
ad61ed67_MACLipstickCollection1.jpeg

Latest posts