Best Men's Cologne Scent?? xmas gift advice

kabuki_KILLER

My favorite is definitely Issey Miyake for guys. Second would be the original Egoiste by Chanel. Platinum Egoiste is too "eh".

I like Le Male by Gautier, but it's really androgynous. I actually wear the summer edition that just came out myself. Hehe.

Aremisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by statusmode
Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani... definately makes me swoon
smiles.gif

This scent never fails to make me have innappropriate thoughts about my boyfriend...lol
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash10nista
Dolce & Gabbana by D&G for Men...yummy! Makes me want to jump on the hubby....
graucho.gif

I've been wanting to find a new cologne for him, (my bf, not your hubby!) and I may have to test this one out! Right now I'm leaning toward Polo Double Black. He likes to switch bottles after every one runs out, and Aqua de Gio and Armani code have been my favs, but I smelled Double Black at my Macy's the other day and swooned!

Mr. Hepburn

Lacoste Essential is one of my all time favorites, its very clean and versatile, I have yet to meet someone who didn't care for the scent, I get a good amount of complements on it. I highly recommend you getting it or at least testing it at your local department store.

breezybabe89

Quote:
Originally Posted by statusmode
Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani... definately makes me swoon
smiles.gif

Love, love, love this scent. I bought it for my dh to wear because an ex wore it and it used to always make me melt. Good thing my dh doesn't know that or he wouldn't ever wear it.

Kragey

OMG, none of you ladies mentioned Polo Green!!! My best friend wears polo green and I absolutely LOVE IT; I attack him every time he's got it on! It has a pine-like smell to it, which is probably why I love it...I grew up around pine trees.

I also love, as most of you said, Curve.
smiles.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
YSL, My DH has already gone through 3 bottles!

my boyfriend got the sampler set at sephora, and i gotta say: i'm really hoping he uses that gift certificate for ysl. it smells delicious.

he's already got a bottle of d&g light blue which is my absolute favourite though.
smiles.gif

claralikesguts

Acqua di Gio... 'omg' is the best word i can describe it with. whenever my bf wears it, i pounce on him. it smells INCREDIBLE.

frankyi

hy, I was looking for a gift for my boyfriend, we have our first anniversary soon, and I had no idea what would I buy him and then I found this page Best Men's Cologne. I just adore Acqua di Gio and Noir and now I can't decide which one is better. What do you think?

Latest posts