Best Moisturizer for dry combo skin

Miss Ava Marie

Right now I use Clinique dramatically different which I love but I have been using it for so long that I am looking for something better.. What is your favorite moisturizer??
peace2.gif

Skura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ava Marie
Right now I use Clinique dramatically different which I love but I have been using it for so long that I am looking for something better.. What is your favorite moisturizer??
peace2.gif

I used to use DDML but after while I stopped. My skin doesn't love it any more
greengrin.gif

Now I have new favorite - Kenzoki Creem with a Sheen. Try it
winks.gif

Cream with a Sheen - SKINCARE - KenzoUSA

Or EA Visible Difference Ce+ream, but for me it only works for summer. In winter I need more nutrition
smiles.gif

xphoenix06

Love the feel of Clinique Moisture Surge, it has been a favorite of mine for awhile now, but as of right now I'm trying out argan oil as a moisturizer and I must say that the argan oil is fantasic so far!
smiles.gif

makeba

unrefined coconut oil is very nice for all skin types. i have combo skin and unrefined coconut oil is very soothing!

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoenix06
Love the feel of Clinique Moisture Surge, it has been a favorite of mine for awhile now, but as of right now I'm trying out argan oil as a moisturizer and I must say that the argan oil is fantasic so far!
smiles.gif

what are the benefits of argan oil! and where do you get it? i saw some at sally beauty supply but i checked the ingredients and it had soo much other stuff in it.

Temptasia

I like organic jojoba oil. My skin absorbs it nicely and does not interfere with my mineral makeup foundation. It also does not have an offensive scent or much of a smell at all.