Best "Multiple"?

LILYisatig3r

Ok, so recently I purchased NARS The Multiple in Orgasm, I am in love with it. However, I just recently discovered this product: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...d=208568&parent_categoryId=208495&pageSize=20

I've been considering purchasing The Multiple in Luxor for highlighting purposes, and Prism from Topshop seems to be a very similar shade. Has anyone tried this product? Which brand do you recommend over the other? Would you guys recommend giving Topshop a try? I've never even known they had makeup products, so I'm not sure how I feel about it =/ I've tried googling for reviews and searching here, but didn't find much.

My only reason for possibly switching from NARS (well maybe two reasons), is one...the price. Really? $39? I have a hard time justifying that when I mainly use them for blush. The second reason would be, that when I apply Multiples, sometimes it catches onto my skin and looks awful. I don't know why it does this, I have yet to figure it out. It looks like I have dry flakes on my cheeks, about where the hollows are. I exfoliate, tone, and moisturize, my face is NEVER that dry. & it only does it sometimes. It's the strangest thing.

In this review, she mentions that it's got a more creamy consistency and I wonder if that would help or hinder. Anyway, after this novel, what do you guys recommend? Has anyone tried this product? :( Thanks in advance!

Latest posts