Best new mac product?

TipTopTap

I agree with the Veluxe pearls. I also like the Moisturecover concealer, fluidliners, and the creme blushes.

Cedar

Fluidline and Veluxe Pearls. The eyeshadows are so beautiful, but for my not being the most graceful person on the planet, I vote for Fluidlines. I wear hard contact lenses and spend all day staring at a computer screen, so I'm always tearing up and putting in eyedrops, and the fluidlines stay right where I put them.

Belladonnastrap

F to the L to the U to I to the...okay Fluidline
greengrin.gif
And Veluxe Pearls! I wish MAC would put out more Veluxe Pearls
ssad.gif

Sanne

I didn't try the fluidliners yet, I'll go today or tomorrow to try it out...I'm just too broke, so I can't buy one...Kinda like torturing a child by letting it look and smell a lolliepop, but also telling that it can just look how other people eat it! grrr!

mspixieears

I haven't been into MAC for all that long, but veluxe pearl e/s are really what got me on the bandwagon. The colours, the texture...I use them so much.

EDIT 19/4/2005

However the non-budge nature of the Fluidlines has me pretty impressed. I'm very keen to get a few more!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar
Fluidline and Veluxe Pearls. The eyeshadows are so beautiful, but for my not being the most graceful person on the planet, I vote for Fluidlines. I wear hard contact lenses and spend all day staring at a computer screen, so I'm always tearing up and putting in eyedrops, and the fluidlines stay right where I put them.

DITTO! definitely fluidline and veluxe pearls...
thmbup.gif
greengrin.gif

AnGeLNS363

i like the fluidliners and the lip conditioner sticks (ok not that new, but new to me...) i use the clear as a l/s base- perfect!