Best Online Shoe Shopping?

mariecinder

I love shopping for shoes online because you find the best deals! Right now my favorite sites are gojane.com and cutesyshoes.com. But I'm sure there are other great sites out there as well!

Anyone care to share the fantastic sites they've found?

Also, I'm looking for a cream colored pair of pumps. Preferably patent. Anyone know where I can find some?!

Cosmopolitics

Zappos. I've ordered from them twice and have never had a problem -- in fact, they ship quickly and have very good customer service.
smiles.gif

Navessa

try victoria's secret website. an extra 25% off of clearance!
i just bought 2 pairs of shoes for 8.99 each!

MiCHiE

Along with everyone else has said....
6pm.com
solestruck.com
lovemyshoes.com (hit or miss, but cheap)

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitics
Zappos. I've ordered from them twice and have never had a problem -- in fact, they ship quickly and have very good customer service.
smiles.gif

and 6 PM, which is Zappos sister site I believe. All of the shoes there are clearence items though.

tiramisu

without a doubt, zappos.com and endless.com
ordering and get your shoes seriously the next day for free and free returns?? I'm sold.

xsnowwhite

i like shoes.com and they always give free shipping and theres tons of 15% off promo codes around the web.
edit: recently ordered from here and with the free shipping my order came in 4 days! I was very impressed.

RJN

Zappos.com, I've ordered quite a few from them. I get my order in a week or so but only because they have to ship it here to Hawaii. I guess depending on where you live on the mainland you get in like in a day or two. I've had no problems so far. Free shipping and return too.

rachybloom

I second Piperlime.com

I bought a pair of gladiators and t-strap wedges from there and have been living in both all summer. Fast (and free too I think!) shipping and TONS of selections.

Latest posts