Best PINK Cremeblush???

Patricia

hey all!!!
winks.gif

i need a pink blushcreme, one that gives the typical rosey cheeks look, like with Dollymix or Sweetness BPB

i don't want it to be frosty so Sweet William is out of this poll

i'm NW20, dark brown eyes and medium brown hair (somewhat reddish)

if you have options from other brands please LET ME KNOW!

thank you so much in advance
thmbup.gif

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
If you're not heart set on MAC, you can try Stila Lillium or Peony CC.
smiles.gif

thank a lot, i'll check these out too, i wanted to try mac's cremeblush cos i never tried them and i'm curious

i need a pink blush for a wedding i'm attending and i need something long lasting that's why i wanted to buy a cream one, no matter the brand though

elegant-one

well, its not MAC, but I think they would definitely be exactly what color you're looking for.

Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry or Pale Pink creme blush...you can use them on your lips as well.

MAC Posey Creme Blush is very pretty

widdershins

I use Ladyblush and I looove it-- the texture is amazing and it's such a pretty pink (I'm a NC15 if that helps).

Simply Elegant

Stila's CCs tops MAC's blushcremes for me. I second peony. I've never tried Bobbi Brown's myself, but pink raspberry seems like a good colour.

trollydolly

just to let you know lilicent is more coral/orange than pink.
mac posey is a lovely fresh pink colour

iluvmac

Another vote for Ladyblush! I'm NW20 and have brown eyes and dark brown hair (for reference).

Patricia

hey loves!!!
choochoo.gif

so i went to MAC today (again) and i tried the blushes in person

Lilicent was basically peach on me, Ladyblush is a bit dull for my taste (and kinda peachy too) and Posey is FUCHSIA, too bright on me... so guess what i ended up getting???

SWEET WILLIAM!!!

yes.gif
yeh i know i said i didn't want this one cos it was pearl finish but actually the sparkles didn't bother me that much and the colour is just perfect, exactly what i was looking for, so simply fell in love and had to have it!

thanks for your help
thmbup.gif

kimmy

ladyblush looks more peach than pink on me.
th_dunno.gif

i think maidenchant and posey are pretty nice. i love the colour of maidenchant, i wish i could pull it off...it might be a little too frosty to fit what you're looking for though, so i think posey would be your best bet.
winks.gif