best pink mac blush on a nc42

makeuplover

im always getting peach colored blushes and i think its time for me to venture out into pinks. im looking for a light to medium shade of pink not too bright..pinks still scares me...with a satin, matte or sheertone finish no shimmery ones. oh and i also want to ask if valentine's lipgelee shows up on pigmented lips. tia!

REYNALD0C

Im a C6/NC44, I just got Fancy Ray, its sorta pink? hahaha Its the only blush I ever found good on me. BUTTT Valentine's does show a bit on pigmented lips. Get it! I did, and I love it.

bellaetoile

i'm an nc42. blushbaby is good for a matte, basic pink. it does show up, but still looks incredibly normal. ladyblush blushcreme is also a good option.

makeuplover

thanks ladies for your help..ill be sure to check those colors out..maybe ill even pick up both since i havent tried macs blushcream yet..i have tried tartes cheek stain and liked how it gave my cheeks a dewy look..so hopefully macs will do the same..and REYNALD0C you sold me on getting the lipgelee..thanks again ladies!

*luvmash*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
how about posey

second that. Posey blushcreme gives my cheeks a rosy and dewy look.
eyelove.gif

ndn-ista

which blush did u choose? I am nc42 and am looking for a nice blush also. let me know, thanks!

Caramel_QT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
how about posey

Thanks, I'm adding that to my ever expanding wish list. I'm a little scared of cream blushes, but I'm sure I'll be fine.

By the way MacVirgin, if that is you in your Av you are GORGEOUS! Those lips!

Leilani78

nw40 here, so hopefully i can help.
i own blushbaby and thats a nice good pink to own.
i own valentine's and it shows up on pigmented lips. the pinkiness shows through. however, on my lips, i see more of the gold glitter showing up, than the lipgloss.

*EDIT* so i am also an nc42 and blushbaby is a nice natural looking pink blush.

MisaMayah

I love Dame blush. Well dressed and Pink Swoon would be worth checking out too. They're all Sheertone or Satin finishes =)

mishameesh

I'm NC42 as well. My picks for pink blush are Peachykeen- I know! you said pink! but this shows up as a lovely pink on me. Another one I love is Dollymix- now this looks scary bright in the pan but once it goes on, its very nice and wearable- not bright at all.

tania_nia

I'm an NC40 and looking for a pink blush yesterday at my MAC counter. I bought desert rose which is very pigmented so I only use a little bit and I love it!! The MA showed me another color but it was more orchid instead of pink. I will have to check out Posey.

DirtyPlum

I am an NC40-42 and love pink blushes. I would recommend Mocha, Blushbaby and Breath of Plum to add a subtle amount of pink. Brit Wit creme blush is also really cute ... although it is a slightly darker pink (more plum) so wont be so bright
smiles.gif

xxx