Best place to buy MAC in Denver, Colorado?

InspiredBlue

A friend will be in Denver in April, and I want them to get me some things from MAC while there.
mac_haul.gif

Could someone local please tell me if the MAC store (or the two counters) in Cherry Creek mall are any good? (Since my friend is familiar with Cherry Creek, that would be the best option.) Or should I ask them to go somewhere else?

Thanks!
smiles.gif

nursee81

Nordstrom
Cherry Creek
Distance: 2.18 miles
2810 East 1st Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
(720) 746-2424

MAC
Cherry Creek
Distance: 2.31 miles
3000 East First Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
(303) 399-8777

Macy's West
Cherry Creek
Distance: 2.49 miles
15 S Steele Street
Denver, CO 80209
(303) 390-4658

Macy's
Northfield
Distance: 5.84 miles
8298 E 49th Avenue
Denver, CO 80238
303-227-7222

January

I'm jealous - I love that city. I've only been to the one at Cherry Creek Shopping Mall, and it was fine
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

The MAC at Cherry Creek is really nice, and it's a decent size store. The MA that helped me was super nice when all I did was B2M. In general, Cherry Creek Mall is really nice. It's an upscale mall, so there are a lot of nice stores to shop at.

hello_kitty

I've only been to the store inside of Park Meadows Mall, and have always had a good experience. Accepted my depotted eyeshadows for B2M, too! (Always a plus with.) I was actually there this weekend, and the MUA who helped me was very sweet and talkative. She asked why I had a pro card and was super interested in the photography I did, so that was nice to have someone genuinely interested in me! They're always quick to get what I need, too. It is quite busy in weekends, but the whole mall is pretty insane.

If you're up for getting out and about in the area, there's also two CCOs, one in Castle Rock and one in Loveland.