Best place to buy MAC

Violeta

I noticed that all the “good” eBay sellers have the same prices as in the store or just a little less, but with the shipping added to that, I would pay more then what I would pay in the store!!
lmao.gif

The fake stuff is cheap but it’s fake.

What would be the best place (after the MAC store) to buy MAC products at a lower cost?
hmm.gif

TIA

ps: sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, i didn’t know where else to do it.

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violeta
I noticed that all the “good” eBay sellers have the same prices as in the store or just a little less, but with the shipping added to that, I would pay more then what I would pay in the store!!
lmao.gif

The fake stuff is cheap but it’s fake.

What would be the best place (after the MAC store) to buy MAC products at a lower cost?
hmm.gif

TIA

ps: sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, i didn’t know where else to do it.

I would say go to a CCO (short for Cosmetic Company Outlet). They sell overstocked MAC that wasn't sold in the stores. Some things may even be limited edition palettes and lip glosses. Here's the link here on Specktra for your closest CCO (I didn't see where you were from, sorry): http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=27886

~LadyLocks~

I would have to say the clearance bin here on Specktra. You can really get some good stuff in there. Some people sell used stuff but lower the price so it's worth your while. They also sell brand new stuff as well. I've gotten a few stuff from there and it's soooo worth getting. Thanks to them, I have saved alot of money =).

juli

I agree with Indigowaters.
smiles.gif

I have ordered some of the dc'ed pigments from bombshellbargains online but that was it. I have seen many MAC items on that site tho.
(I think its one of the website that you can trust according to few of the specktrattes!)

Violeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I would say go to a CCO (short for Cosmetic Company Outlet). They sell overstocked MAC that wasn't sold in the stores. Some things may even be limited edition palettes and lip glosses. Here's the link here on Specktra for your closest CCO (I didn't see where you were from, sorry): http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=27886

I am in Toronto (Canada)
ssad.gif
I have never seen one of these outlets here.

Do they ever have sales at the MAC counters or stores?

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violeta
I am in Toronto (Canada)
ssad.gif
I have never seen one of these outlets here.

Do they ever have sales at the MAC counters or stores?

Oh, sorry. No, I've never heard of a sale at a MAC store though.

kalice

the closest CCO to toronto is in niagara buffalo... although it's not what its all hyped up to be.

shinypixiedust

This may be a really silly question *blushes* but where is the clearance bin? Is it available to everyone?
Thanks
smiles.gif
xx

Latest posts