Best product to reduce the look of wrinkles on older clients

pumpkiano

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, and to the industry! I just finished my course on Monday.
I have a few clients booked and done a trial this morning on a mother of the groom. The wedding is on Friday morning. It went well and she loved the make-up (phew!), but she felt self-consious about her wrinkles, although she said she always is, and it was nothing to do with me. But it got me wondering what the best product you professionals have found, to minimise the look of fine lines and also big-ass wrinkles lol.
Any help or advise would be great, and loving the site!! xx

LC

this product is a tad expensive, but it's a really good one that actually works:
clarins extra firming tightening lift botanical serum ($78). Apply that to a clean face, wait a few minutes, then apply this in only problem areas:
clarins instant smooth ($30)

the first product tightens the skin for the day, and the second product provides additional help to wrinkles

Mabelle

this is a product/line that will not give immediate results, but it will absolutely give fantastic results over time!
Philosophy's Miracle worker line!!!
there is a nigh treatment (the original product) which is some pads and a serum. It's 98$ CAD. You pour the serum over all of the pads, and use them only at night. I have never seen this product returned and have seen many women come back for it thrilled with th results!! It helps with pore size, fine lines/deep lines, skins tone, hyperpigmentation, skins elasticity, EVERYTHING! but it MUST be worn in conjuction with an SPF in the day as the retenoid is photosensitive. FYI: the retenoid in it is especially developed for all skin types, acne prone, rosacea, eczema, veyr snestive, very one can use it!!
Theres also a brand spankin new day serum out to use with it, which has an ingridient in it that is 500 times stronger than vitamine e (i dont remember the name, but i know its found in salmon and is what makes them strong enough to swim upstream during the spawning) its pretty awesome stuff.
Theres also a moisturizer for day and night use.

I know this probably isnt what you were talking about, But it might be something you would like to recommend to your clients to check out. Honestly, i woudlnt havetyped all this if i didnt firmly believe it works! im sure theyll be thankful if you can not only make them feel pretty and confident for the day, but also recommend a product that can do that for everyday!

pumpkiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
this product is a tad expensive, but it's a really good one that actually works:
clarins extra firming tightening lift botanical serum ($78). Apply that to a clean face, wait a few minutes, then apply this in only problem areas:

the first product tightens the skin for the day, and the second product provides additional help to wrinkles

Thanks very much, will try those out
winkiss.gif

And thanks for your reply Maybelle, it was for a client though, but it got me thinking I should be starting to take care of my skin (28 soon), so I might invest in some for myself lol
thmbup.gif

Thanks again x

pumpkiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC

Thanks very much, will try those out
winkiss.gif

And thanks for your reply Maybelle, it was for a client though, but it got me thinking I should be starting to take care of my skin (28 soon), so I might invest in some for myself lol
thmbup.gif

Thanks again x

Latest posts