Best shadow for brightening tear duct?

arielle123

Hi all, I was wondering your recommendations on the best eyeshadow for brightening the tear duct area? Nothing super glittery? MAC or non-mac/drugstore would be great. I love cheap shadows too! I'm NW15-20 for reference. If you've seen the picture of Taylor Swift on the april issue of Allure I'm looking for something like her makeup but a bit subtler.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

User49

I like to use mac naked lunch eyeshadow or nylon if you want a more dramatic look
smiles.gif
x

tokidoki1825

MAC Shroom is great and natural looking. Other good options--the lightest color in a couple of Cover Girl shadow trios --shimmering sands is a good one, also natural with a nice pearl finish, and there's a beautiful Prestige quad--the one with long strips, in neutral colors--with a light shade and a more skin-ish shade. All good, natural sheen, no sparkle.

VDUB*BELLA

MAC Phloof! is perfect also Shroom, Naked Lunch, Nylon etc. But I think Phloof! has more presence
You can also try a white/silvery eyeshadow MAC Crystal Avalance comes to mind and its also a VP!

For a cheaper alternative I agree with Cover Girls Champagne.

gigiopolis

I love using Femme-Fi in the tear duct. It's shimmery and light enough, but not too bright or glaring. Plus the golden sheen is pretty. <3

TexasBelle

I second the recs for MAC's Phloof! and Nylon. I also like Sin from Urban Decay for the tear duct area (it's a shimmery champagne color, no glitter).

Latest posts