Best shimmery all over lid color?

ncsugrl09

Hello! I'm probably going to make an online purchase soon and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good light shimmery color that can be used all over the lid. (I want a shimmer to use a base for some more bold colors). I was thinking the basic highlighter colors like phloof, dazzlelight, shroom, etc but wasn't sure which are particularly shimmery since the swatches on MAC's site are no bueno.

I tried searching in the product swatches but it was just too long..sorry if this has been asked before!
smiles.gif

Penn

ricepaper is shimmery with some yellow in it
crystal avalanche is a shimmery white
all the glitters is a shimmery peach
shroom and dazzle light are gorgeous as well sorry if that wasn't much help but you could look in the swatches thread I'm sure there are some swatches that could help you out
smiles.gif

minakokanmuri

For all over lid, I really like Mac's All that Glitters (which happens to have a NYX dupe: Champagne) Shroom is also really nice: I like to use it as a highlight b/c it's not too glittery or shimmery since it's a satin.

sn0wbunnie

I recommend Bare Study pp, since it grabs the shadows you place on top of it nicely. Plus it lasts and lasts!