Best Sites to Order From?

Enchantedcameo

Hi Ladies I currently freelance at my Mac counter, and I am wanting to do it on the side as well. I have done a few jobs over the years from friends and family. I am needing to build up my kit, and I would like to know what wesites/stores are the best places to order from for pretty much all the essentials?

Thanks in advance.

Enchantedcameo

Thank you guys for all the suggetions keep them coming.
One other question I am planning on ordering some foundation palattes and can't decide on which one. I am liking either
Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation Palette
the RCMA pallates (don't know which one any suggestions?)

If there are any other ones I should look at let me know.

Thanks

Senoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantedcameo
Thank you guys for all the suggetions keep them coming.
One other question I am planning on ordering some foundation palattes and can't decide on which one. I am liking either
Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation Palette
the RCMA pallates (don't know which one any suggestions?)

If there are any other ones I should look at let me know.

Thanks

You can probably find a review for the RCMA palettes on youtube or on google. I have the Graftobain Hi Def creme foundation palettes. They work really well. Their creamy, easy to blend and feel light on your skin. Their availabe on camerareadycomsetics website.

Enchantedcameo

I think I have decided on the Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Creme, but what I can't decide is which one Cinema Secrets had 2 palates. One was a 18 shade on the other had I think 6 in them and they several different sets to choose from.

Senoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantedcameo
I think I have decided on the Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Creme, but what I can't decide is which one Cinema Secrets had 2 palates. One was a 18 shade on the other had I think 6 in them and they several different sets to choose from.

I got the Neutral palette from Graftobian. It covers all complexions and you can always mix colors to get the shade you want. A friend of mine that is also a mua got the warm graftobian palette because it had yellow undertones in it, she said per Bobbi Brown that everyone has some yellow undertones in their skin.

inlovewithmakeu

I have the 18 shade warm graftobian pallette and about five neutral colors in the small strip. They cover every single face I have run into. Seriously.