Best Skincare?

exballerina

I use Clarins right now but I don't think it really does anything for my skin. It just keeps me maintain but there's not much visible progress.

I want CLEAR skin!

Any recommendation for a skincare line?

Isis

Like Cruella said, what exactly is your skin type? Going on just on "Clear Skin" is kinda hard. Also do you use a full skin care regimine including mask and exfoliant?? Those should be done at least 1 or 2x a week and really help with progress. Also I don't know how long you've been using Clarins it takes at least a month to see any noticeable results.

But just off of what you said, I'd recomend the following brands as I've seen good results from all of them on people:
Murad
Danne - It's super hard to find though. www.dannemking.com
Bliss
E.Solutions
DDF

Anyway, I hope that helps you some
smiles.gif

mspixieears

I tried doing a search in this forum for 'clear skin' and got quite a number of threads that should be very useful to you, so perhaps you'd like to try the same when you're able?

Also, stickied above, we have a favourite skincare brand poll that you might like to read over, hopefully it will give you a run-down on several brands and what they do best.

exballerina

My skin is like, combination, but also sensitive at the same time. Yeah, I'm going to search for 'clear skin' forums.

& I think I'm going to switch my skincare regime to Murad...

Cruella

I have pretty decent skin to begin with (thank you, DNA) but my skin really improved when I started using oil to cleanse at night. I just use a mixture of olive oil, grapeseed oil and jojoba oil, rub it into my skin for about 2 minutes and then wipe off with a wet, warm washcloth. In the morning I use a scrub followed with a moisturizer. My blackheads are nearly gone and the ones there are barely visible.