Best Smelling Products (Shampoo + Conditioner)

Glitter

I've heard of a Suave shampoo and conditioner which smells like coconut, so I'm wondering if anyone else knows of products which smell like fruit?

aznsmurfy

i like a lot of the scents from asian/japanese brands
smiles.gif
they smell gooood
greengrin.gif

estrella

Aussie Moist shampoo & conditioner smell like Jolly Rancher candies...not any specific one, but like when you open up the bag and can smell all of them mingling together.

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMeLipGloss
TiGi stuff has the best scent in general IMO.

I TOTALLY agree!!

It's soooo yummy!

I have Fasionista Shampoo and Conditioner and it smells like a walk through a berry field!

If you like coconut, you should try the Manipulator series! It smells alot like Pina Colada!

xSazx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMeLipGloss
TiGi stuff has the best scent in general IMO.

Yeah, def.

Krista

I used to use one called Fresh Concepts (I think that's what it's called) that smelled like fruit. It was sooo good!

And of course Lush shampoos smell amazing.

so_siqqq

TiGi does make good smelling products though keep in mind good smelling products don't always produce good results (i.e Garnier Fructis).

BuyMeLipGloss

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
TiGi does make good smelling products though keep in mind good smelling products don't always produce good results (i.e Garnier Fructis).

ITA, garnier does nothing for my hair. i do like TiGI products in general though. another brand that smells good but sucks (for me) is the V05 strawberries and cream one.

so_siqqq

V05 is like hit or miss. It works with some people and just doesn't with others. And the only product from the Garnier Fructis line that works decently is the pomade and that's about it.

prppygrl69

i like garnier! has good smelling products and the smoothing line is pretty good i love the smell.but im thermasilk and biolage all the way

black_crx

I really love the hairproducts from MMU Cosmetics. You can select your favorite from over 400 smells! It has everything... floral, fruity, freshly, spicy, foody... everithing!! And care is really good... the products are in high quality!

justalildirrtyx

biolage shampoo+conditioner smells like coconut andd daily essentials conditioner smells apple-ish but REALLY good! i cant explain it ahahh.. =]