Best Stars N Rockets combo?

User38

I ditto MAbelle -- over black paint pot or at the edges with Blacktrack
smiles.gif

macaddictxoxo

There is this fantastic website that has like every MAC eyeshadow then a list with color combinations that you can try. I'm C&Ping this but credit goes to macmakeup.net:

Stars N Rockets (veluxe Pearl)

• Woodwinked & Stars N' Rockets e/s are gorgeous paired together! I wore WW on lid w/ SnR in crease, highlighted w/ Goldbit & lined w/ Blitz & Glitz lightly & it's so pretty!!!
  • Stars n Rockets & Aquadisiac w/ Parrot.
  • Seedy Pearl, Stars n Rockets & Nocturnelle.
  • Li'Lily + Stars & Rockets + Kiss Me Purple Mascara look hot together.
  • Stars 'n Rockets w/ Moon's Reflection.
  • Stars N Rockets all over the lid & Satellite Dreams in the crease.
  • Crystal Avanlanche in inner corners & brow bone, Satelitte Dreams in outer corner, Stars n Rockets in crease, Uncomformist fluidliner as liner.
  • Non-conformist Fluidline on lid & blended up to crease, Kool CCB on brow bone w/ Vellum blended over that, Stars n Rockets packed on the lid & then blended into crease (it will look pinker in the crease where the SnR ends), Crytal Avalanche or Vellum on inner corner of eyes, w/ the #219 brush use Shade Fluidline to do a thick line on the upper lid & SnR over it, a touch of Flashtrack to deepen crease, Half Red l/l, VGV l/s & Opal l/g. Try Waveline to line bottom lashes.
  • Dazzlelight on brow bone, Stars N Rockets on lid, Shadowy Lady in crease & to line.
  • Frostlite as a base, Dazzlelight on inner lids, Zonk Blue on outer lids, Stars N Rockets in the crease, Blacktrack to line.
  • Gleam & Stars N Rockets.
  • Stars N Rockets on lid, Grape Pigment on outer crease, Vellum on inner corner & brow bone & Bright Fuchsia Pigment to line lower lashes.
  • Silverbleu Shadestick on lid, Softwash Grey Pigment over that, Stars N Rockets patted over SG on inner 1/2 of lid, Behold blended into crease, Gold Dusk Pigment on brow bone, Nightfish Fluidline to line, Nars Palm Beach on cheeks w/ Apripeach Pearlizer over it. Lure l/s & Enchantress l/g on lips.
  • Studio Mist blush in Peach Spritz, Trace Gold blush over that. Luna CCB as base, Woodwinked on inner lid, Amber Lights in crease/outer lid, Mulch to darken crease, Stars N Rockets on bottom lash line, Vanilla to highlight, Blacktrack Fluidline on inner rims, Electrolady Liquid Last liner on top lash line. Sweetie l/s.
  • Apricot Pink Pigment on lid, Pink Papillon on inner lid, Living Pink on middle of lid, Passionate on middle lid & outer lid, Cinders on outer lid & crease, Thunder above crease, Hush on brow, Electro Lady Liquidlast on lower lash line, Stars 'n Rockets on lower lash line, Graphblack Techankohl on lower water line, Glissade MSF on cheeks w/ a touch of Dollymix & Enriched Refined Bronze to contour, Lightscapade MSF to highlight. Wild 'Bout You l/s, Pas-de-deux l/g.
  • Violet Pigment on lid, Thunder on inner lid, Stars 'n Rockets on middle of lid, Cinders in outer crease, Iris Print on outer lid, Contrast on outer lid, Iris Print on outer corner & a bit below lower lash line, Thunder above crease, Motif on brow, Electrolady Liquidlast on lower lash line, Graphblack Technakohl on lower waterline,Stars 'n Rockets over Electrolady. Plum Foolery blush w/ Pink Opal to highlight, Enriched Refined Bronze to contour.
  • Stars n Rockets w/ Gorgeous Gold.
  • Beige-ing Shadestick as a base, Stars N Rockets on the inner ½ of lid, Coppering on the outer ½ of lid
  • Stars N Rockets w/ Moth Brown!
  • Nocturnelle, Stars n Rockets + Say Yeah!
  • Moth Brown over Non Conformist Fluidline, Stars N Rockets blended in an arc above that, Magic Dust as a brow highlight—very cool darkened-purple lid w/ a fuschia kick.
  • Bare Study Paint Pot as a base, Stars N Rockets on the lid & up to the crease w/239, Soft Brown buffed lightly across the crease to soften the Stars N Rockets w/ 224, Goldmine w/ 219 on the inner corner & the inner crease towards the center of the crease, Coppering on the outer crease w/ 239 & smudging it under the lower lashes as well, soften those edges w/ the 224, lightly apply Shadowy Lady w/ 222 into the deep outer crease, softening that, again, w/ the same 224, add more & blend until you have it exactly like you want it, use the 227 w/ Shroom & concentrate on the brow bone & blend it down to shape the crease colors, Graphblack Technakohl on lower inner lash line, black liquid liner on the upper lashes.
  • Your Ladyship Pigment on lid, Rose Blanc near lash line, Climate Blue on outer crease, Stars ‘n Rockets in crease, Parfait Amour on outer lid, Rose Blanc on lower lash line & inner crease, Shroom on brow, Graphblack Technakohl on lower lash line, Don’t Be Shy Blush, Lightly Lilac Beauty Powder (PRO) to highlight, Florabundi l/s, Cult Fave l/g.
Hope this helps!
smiles.gif

heavenlydemonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
stars and rockets over a black base, with a darker blueish... like strike a pose.

I tried this today and it was very pretty! Thanks!

DILLIGAF

Last time I wore Stars N Rockets I wore it over Royal Hue Shadestick with MUFE #92 in the outer V and crease.

L1LMAMAJ

it would look pretty with deep truth or any other purple.
smiles.gif
it's very versatile and since it's a purple color with some blueish and pinkish tones in it, u can pair it with practically anything.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts