Best Sweetie Cake Pigment?

I'm leaning toward Lily White but is it too much like vanilla when it's on your skin? The darker one looks beautiful too.......

aquend

I would vote for Lilly White. If you go to the Swatch Section there is a thread for Sweetie Cake. Someone posted comparison pics of Vanilla and Lily White.

I felt they were different enough to own both so I got it.

makeup_junkie

I think Pinked Mauve is the best pigment of the new Sweetie Cake piggies. It looks AMAZING over Structural Brown paint. It also works well as cheek color and mixed into clear gloss on the lips.

Aprilrobin

for me it was Pinked Mauve!
Apricot Pink is pretty but I don't really do pinks.
Lily white was not that impressive to me.... too close to vanilla (but not quite as pretty) on my skin

JLEEMARKOWITZ

i love them all,i think they are all worth owning,but if i could have only bought one it would have been apricot pink!!
eyelove.gif

Janelleleo

Hmmm, Pinked Mauve is the one pigment from this collection that I didn't pick up. I suppose I'll have to try it again. My fave as of right now is Lily White, though Apricot Pink is the pink I've been looking for from MAC for a long while now.

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
i love them all,i think they are all worth owning,but if i could have only bought one it would have been apricot pink!!
eyelove.gif

same. i'm actually not a huge fan of lily white and it's the only pigment i didn't get a double of, but apricot pink and pinked mauve are awesome (i'm a total pink freak). but if i had to choose one i'd go with apricot pink too. it can be put to good use as an eye color, a highlighter, and in a lipgloss.

Katgirl625

My absolute favorite is Pinked Mauve - it's just gorgeous...enough color, but still can be subtle, and I think really versitile.

bellaetoile

pinked mauve. i wasn't impressed with lily white, for some reason. it just didn't look right on my nc42 skin..

coachkitten

Pinked Muave

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_junkie
I think Pinked Mauve is the best pigment of the new Sweetie Cake piggies. It looks AMAZING over Structural Brown paint. It also works well as cheek color and mixed into clear gloss on the lips.

I agree that Pinked Mauve is my favorite for all the above reasons!