Best thrift store finds!

xoxjulie21xox

I am a lover of any thrift store, I have a few favorites I frequent often, and i have to say my grestest finds would be blazers. I found a baby pink forever 21 blazer for $1.40, and a navy banana republic blazer for $2.00! I love great thrift store finds! I also found a great chair (that looked new) for my vanity for $5! What are your best thrift store finds?

megan92

nothings really :/ i was soo surprised to find an american apparel skirt in the color i wanted, but it was the wrong size and looked terrible. so that was closest thing to a cool thrift store find for me haha.

sss215

I found an authentic vintage, made in France, LV Speedy 30 at a local thrift shop. It had a strap with it as well. The code on the inside dates that it was manufactured in 01/1989.

It was $25.00, thrift store deal of the century!

ittybittylizzy

I was watching youtube videos and came across people who go to thrift stores and score some pretty good items. I really need to try this out.
sneaky.gif
Do you think its better to go to thrift stores that are in a higher class community or is it a matter of driving around and going to all of them???

thanks
ittybitty

xoxjulie21xox

I would go to all of them, I know the goodwill sends items all over the place, I did however go to a thrift shop in a better neighborhood, and i did notice a lot more designer items.
I was watching youtube videos and came across people who go to thrift stores and score some pretty good items. I really need to try this out.
sneaky.gif
Do you think its better to go to thrift stores that are in a higher class community or is it a matter of driving around and going to all of them???

thanks
ittybitty

Latest posts