-Best- Translucent Powder?

Christina Victoria

I'm looking for a lightweight, colorless/translucent powder to gently set my liquid foundation, and add a touch of a luminous glow. I'm not looking for anything amazingly expensive, but something that won't look caked on or anything - Just something to set the foundation.

Any brands are welcome, thanks in advance.
smiles.gif

user3

yup, and I checked it is called Coty Airspun Face Powder Frangrance free Luminous Translucent.

Here is a pic:
Coty.jpg

Cotypowder.jpg

As you can tell the powder is super fluffy. It is VERY finely milled. It does have very tiny bits of shimmer that give a "glow" but not a sparkle. I've never had a problem with caking. It is super light weight and will last you a very long time.

BTW I picked mine up at Rite Aid.

swaly

MAC's Blot Powder is the best I've ever tried, but it doesn't really provide any kind of "glow." It is, however, so incredibly light yet effective at sucking up oil that while mattifying, you still can't feel it on your face at all!

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaly
MAC's Blot Powder is the best I've ever tried, but it doesn't really provide any kind of "glow." It is, however, so incredibly light yet effective at sucking up oil that while mattifying, you still can't feel it on your face at all!

Hm, my face actually isn't very oily at all, but I'll look into the Blotting Powders. Thanks.
smiles.gif