Best TRUE Peach Blush?

randeezi00

I just lost my job and ended up returning my unopened Mac Peaches and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good peach blush?

A lot of the ones I saw today at Target look pretty pink, but maybe they wear different?

Anyways I appreciate any and all advice! Thanks lovelies!

gigiopolis

I have the Maybelline Pure Mineral loose powder blush in True Peach and I think it's quite peachy...a tad pink, I would say, but it's def not a true pink or true orange. A middle-ground colour, definitely.

I also have Clinique's blush (forgot the specific name of it), but the colour is called "Honey Blush" and it's peachier than the Maybelline, and quite sheer but buildable. It's a lovely colour and looks very natural.

MizzVivaGlam

I think MAC Peaches is the truest peach I've ever owned. NYX Peach is really pretty too, you should check that 1 out!

randeezi00

Thank you guys! Yeah I am leaning towards the drugstore products since I am now on a much tighter budget, dang! But thanks I am definitely going to look at those maybelline and milani ones!

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by randeezi00
Thank you guys! Yeah I am leaning towards the drugstore products since I am now on a much tighter budget, dang! But thanks I am definitely going to look at those maybelline and milani ones!

If you want real value try the sunset duos...its a bronzer and blush in the same palette...sunset shores is a gorgeous orange that comes out coral/peach on me!

Theres a slight shimmer that isnt OTT, still good for daytime wear or office.

d_9068.jpg

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokidoki1825
L'oreal True Match in Innocent Flush is my favorite -- it's a subtle coral-peach.

yahoo.gif
I forgot Innocent flush!!
choochoo.gif

kathyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokidoki1825
L'oreal True Match in Innocent Flush is my favorite -- it's a subtle coral-peach.

Precious Peach, too. It's a close match for Benefit's Georgia.

chocochip

Try this brand: La Femme.
There are lots of information/swatches on the web(youtube, blogspot, etc)
They are cheap ($2.95-$3), but people said they trade off their Nars after getting La Femme.
I got 11 from the blush on rouge line recently..and so far I have used two, and I love them!
They are very pigmented and the staying power is awesome.
I use a stippling brush to apply them, and I use a light hand.
The blush makes me look prettier, I don't know why, but I just feel my complexion/skin just look fine and delicate with this blush on.

I bought them from miraclemilebeauty, and one other place to get is makeupmania.
Hope this helps!

BEA2LS

if you are going the drugstore route i would go for cover girl.. umm, i forget what its called but i will edit this with the name. i wear it everyday, it is peach and glowly.. in a small white container.

I think NARS blush in Orgasm is peachy... Or for a more sheer one, I like MAC Hello Kitty Tahitian Sand beauty powder. For those who enjoy a bit of beauty powder =D

ginger9

My fav peach blush is MAC's raquel (from raquel's icon collection).

As for drug store recs. I like revlon's matte blush - there's a peach one. Also rimmel makes one called terra cotta. Kinda reminded me of orgasm....