Best Valentine's present EVAR?

Lucky1288

That is so incredibly sweet!! And its very practical, especially with the brush holders on the sides. My bf also knows how makeup obsessed I am and he surprised me with a new traincase, because he knew my other one was too small and i was running out of space. I love how bfs come to share our makeup obsession with us.

SkylarV217

I think this man would be a keeper =) any one that would put so much thought and effort into a gift for make-up ( something most men HATE )

*Moni-Luv*

This is fabulous! And it was especially designed for you!!! My bf just shakes his head and dramatically says, "Whhhyyyy???" whenever he looks at my crazy makeup collection! hehe you're truly lucky!!!

GlamYOURUs

Awwww that is soooo sweet of him! Wow girl you better do something for him next year! It looks great and organized.

entyce08

that is sooooo awesome!!!! i love it!!!! you a lucky girl, my hubby put our baby strollar together and it was all bad.......lol!!!!!!

xoleaxo

HOLY CRAP that looks so good! i need to show this to my hubby and maybe he'll get the hint.
winks.gif

you got a good man!

feenin4makeup

I think this is great and your collection is awesome but the best part of it to me was your boyfriend coming up with the idea and creating it for you. He is definitely a keeper! Fantastic!!
omg.gif

nleslie

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! TOTALLY the best Valentines gift I've ever seen.
smiles.gif

My favorite part is the brush holders. That's totally clever!

I spy me some Lush cosmetics, too. Good taste. ;-)

seonmi

It looks awesome. I love the brush holding thing. My bf can never do something like that lol

gitts

Your boyfriend is the best. I really love ths. I love how the brushes are arranged under the organizer.