Best WATERPROOF MASCARA?

kat1e

Well, with summer here and all the swimming, beach etc. I feel like I want to at least go outside with some mascara on, knowing that it won't be halfway across my face by the end of the day.
What's the best waterproof mascara you've tried?
(Drugstore brands would be even better)
Thank you!
greengrin.gif

rouquinne

i REALLY like the Avon Waterproof Washable mascara!!

it's thin, so it doesn't clump while going on.

the downsides are that you have to apply a lot of coats and the smell is a bit plasticky!

magenta

i used rimmel extra super lash waterproof for awhile. it was great for the non-budging thing, but it was a bitch and a half to finally get off. actually, i don't think i ever got it all off in all the time i wore it. MAC makeup remover didn't do it, baby oil didn't do it...nothing.

kat1e

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta
i used rimmel extra super lash waterproof for awhile. it was great for the non-budging thing, but it was a bitch and a half to finally get off. actually, i don't think i ever got it all off in all the time i wore it. MAC makeup remover didn't do it, baby oil didn't do it...nothing.

Thanks for the input...I ended up buying that one today actually. i'm kind of scared to use it now, my eyelashes tend to fall out...a lot at a time...eek! :crap:

mac_obsession

I go with my fav mascara, and for $14 you can buy lingerie and galoshes for lashes and it primes and waterproofs them...I use it on my lashes and brows
smiles.gif

Its GREAT stuff..

Incus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat1e
Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta

Thanks for the input...I ended up buying that one today actually. i'm kind of scared to use it now, my eyelashes tend to fall out...a lot at a time...eek! :crap:

I use that mascara- just use the rimmel eye makeup remover, and it'll all come off. I've never had a problem with removal! lol!

hope that helps

iheartjuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I for $14 you can buy lingerie and galoshes for lashes and it primes and waterproofs them...

HOW did I never 'get' that the "galoshes" part was for waterproofing?!

MUST go get this now!: )

I use Maybelline Lash Discovery w/p mascara - it's ok, I mostly love it for the teeny brush (more control).

pinkrevolver

The BEST waterproof mascara formula I've tried is Fasio's.It's an Asian drugstore brand and has good reviews on MUA too.
I only use waterproof mascaras and this one has been the ONLY one ever that you can go swimming with or sleep overnight in,and still wake up with it looking ok.It just never budges! I remove it with cleansing oil.
smiles.gif

pinkmilk

Maybelline's Unstoppable mascara... I have problems with mascara eventually creating a dark ring under my eyes... but with this... there hasn't been a problem since!

Shawna

What about Blinc Kiss Me mascara? It is expensive, but it does not budge. At all. Even if you are an eye wiper (raises hand) it does not smudge or clump or come off. I also like that when you do go to take it off, water and slight pressure remove the "tubes" that the mascara forms. It really is good stuff.

baby_love

mac splashproof in blacksplash or splashblack (can't remember) it stays on for a long time, and it's only like 9 dollars.